Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wizard-Toronto Comic-Con

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I will have a booth at the Wizard Comicon the weekend of March 26-28th. It will be at the Direct Energy building on the CNE grounds just inside Prince's gate.
I should have some flyers advertising the show in store next week, and hopefully some passes to sell as well. The price will be $25.00 for a 1 day and $45.00 for a 3-day pass. Any customers planning on attending the event should contact me and let me know if you are interested in picking up a ticket from me rather than waiting to pay more at the door the day of the show.
Check out the official site for info on guests and more.

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-toronto.html

2 comments:

chuck said...

Sure...I'd be interested in a pass, Bob...do you know whether the one-day passes have to be used on a specific day? I was on the con website and that's how they're being sold...

Comics & More said...

Thanks Chuck,
to tell you the truth I'm not really sure. I guess I'll find out when they get here and post an update.

Blog Archive