Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Look at Wednesday's Books

Well here's what the shelves will look like at 10:00 a.m. when we open tomorrow.
This weeks contestant in "Guess what my title is?" is a little more obvious due to his trademark red horns, but still... burying the logo in the bottom third of the cover on the 2ND issue of a mini-series is never a good idea.
A few things to mention,
Due to a shipping problem, I only received half my invoiced copies of Superman/Batman #81, the rest will probably show up in 2 weeks.
Doom Patrol #19 continues the crossover from last months Secret Six. DC has been doing a lot of these little crossovers lately, characters from one title popping up in another, and they are a lot of fun. More like how it used to be years ago before the huge event tie-ins fever struck the big publishers.
The 2nd issue of DC On-Line Legends is in, it ships bi-weekly, and its a fun read. I really should have pushed this on regular JLA readers as it has the feel of an old-school big team-up book.
Amazing Spider-Man # 654.1 is in, and will go fast. I've already got re-orders in, so more should show up next week. I have to admit I kinda like what I've seen of the "new Venom". A little more spy action than a super-hero comic. The book kinda reads like an episode of Chuck, up until things go horribly wrong.

Take a look at the shelves, and let me know if there's anything you'd like me to do a last minute hold on.

No comments:

Blog Archive