Friday, July 13, 2012

SALE TIME

Well it's that time of year again when I need to call on your help to clean out my basement.
I have way too much stock building up and that's good for you bargain hunters out there.
Tomorrow, SATURDAY the 14th looks like it should be a nice day(if a little on the hot side), so I will be putting a few tables full of bargain priced books out front of the store.
There will be hundreds of Marvel collections priced to sell, only
 $5.00 a piece for paperbacks and $10.00 a piece for hrdcvrs.,
That's more than 50% off, and closer to 70% off in some cases. Some are stocked in depth but most are the last of their kind, and Marvel has taken them out of print.
If this sale goes over well, and weather permits, I will continue with more books next week, and add a huge pile of DC paperbacks to the mix.



No comments:

Blog Archive