Sunday, January 6, 2008

BACKSTOCKIN'

I haven't updated you all on the backstock situation here in a while and thought it was about time. With Kellie back helping me on Sundays I've gotten a lot more done and in the last two weeks have managed to restock major titles like Spiderman, Wolverine( a full set of 1st series from 1-186) and X-men. Uncanny X-Men is a nice run from 130 - 400 all in beautiful near mint condition. These are all books from a personal collection I got from one of my earliest customers (thanks Andrew) who needed to leave them behind when he made the move out west. His loss (sorry Andrew) is your gain as I have priced all of these books at incredibly low prices. I still have many of the lower numbered Uncanny's but they vary in condition and will take a little longer to grade properly.
I'm also planning on doing a major backstock liquidation through the month of February. Thousands of comics are piled up in my basement and storage space and I really need to make some room. Keep your eye on this site for info on this upcoming sale.

No comments:

Blog Archive