Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE NEW COMICS ARE HERE!!!


I don't care what the other websites say!!
The new comics for this week are in today on Wednesday as usual. I've already had about a dozen calls from customers asking if the new comics are in, and a few who even acted like I was lying to them when I said yes. Even one of my distributors called me this morning and was surprised I was busy working on the new delivery.

The only holiday that will effect the delivery schedule this year is Canada Day, and that's only because the holiday is actually on the Wednesday.
Its a pretty big week too, with a great mix of titles. As an added incentive to come in on this rainy day, I've put out a stack of Marvel Masterworcks hrdcvrs on the front table, on sale for only $35.00 each.

No comments:

Blog Archive